How is my order packaged?
All items will be packaged in a beautiful high quality jewellery box. All items are packaged for post with the utmost care to ensure safe travels and that your item arrives in a perfect condition.
Free domestic (Australia) standard shipping
All orders will be sent Express Post with tracking, through Australia Post, free of charge.
All metropolitan areas in Australia should expect to receive an ordered item that is in stock within 4-5 business days. Rural areas of Australia may take a few days longer to receive their parcel.
International shipping $25
All international orders will be sent registered airmail through Australia Post. Delivery time will vary depending on your location, but allow approximately 2 weeks for an in stock item, longer for a made to order item.
Does the shipping come with insurance?
Yes! All orders come with insured shipping.
Can I pick up my order direct from your store?
Yes! Pease get in touch with us to organise a time for collection from our Mooloolaba store.
Defective or faulty merchandise
Millroy Jewellers will repair any piece free-of-charge within a two week period from purchase. The returned piece will be inspected and assessed upon its return before further action is taken. Any repairs after this time will incur a charge, unless it's clearly a design or manufacture fault, in which case the customer is required to contact Millroy Jewellers to arrange the repair of the piece. Any jewellery made by Millroy Jewellers can be brought into the store for a free clean and polish.
Returns and exchange
- If the customer would like to return or exchange a product because of change of mind, please contact Millroy Jewellers as soon as possible after receiving the item with the understanding that some restrictions apply.
- Returned goods are subject to a quality check. Goods that have been used and/or worn will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note: Goods which have been custom made, ie: special commission, or altered at request by the customer from the original design displayed on any shop item, WILL NOT be eligible for exchange or refund under any circumstances unless there is a manufacturing default.
- Returns and exchanges on items will be accepted within five (5) days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference, the customer will be contacted for payment information.
- If the customer believes the item has been damaged during shipping, please let Millroy Jewellers know within three (3) days and everything possible will be done to assist you. Please include images of the damaged item. Every item posted is packaged securely and will be in brand new, untouched, unused condition.
- Any returned items for exchange or refund must be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.